Advantages of computers increase every day more than previous one. Improve yourself and learn new skills.
Computing Essential is a basic module for dealing with technology in general. It gives you valuable information about computing concepts, Computer components, Operating system, Desktop, Icons, Setting, File Management, Networks and security.
- No specific prerequisites for this module.
- Using computer desktop icons, windows
- Adjust the main operating system settings and use built-in help features
- Create a simple document and print an output
- Concepts of file management and organize files and folders
- Key storage concepts and use utility software to compress and extract large files
- Network concepts and connection options and connect to a network
- Microsoft Windows 7/8 (Step by Step)
- Microsoft Windows 7/8 (Dummies)
IT-106 ICPU Computing Essentials Exam